Dr. Deepthi Shetty
Is a passionate physical therapist well-versed in a broad range of programming, treatments and modalities for restarting function and mitigating disability Expertise in treating musculoskeletal problems, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients as her main age group. She is a collaborative team player with superior work ethics and interpersonal abilities.
1. Knowledge about developing plan of care for patients
2. Empathy for patients.
3. Excellent time management.
4. Strong manual therapy skills.
5. Committed to learning cutting-edge treatment and rehabilitation strategies.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Gentle and skilled with therapy procedures.
Dr. Deepthi has created individualised home exercise programmes for the out-patient therapy clients to improve health and wellness.
She has assisted patients with physical movements to help restore function and lessen pain and disability
Languages : Hindi, English, Kannada, Tulu